10.9.08

stress already!

bah... school's stressing me out already..and basically.. everythign else... my life and where its going.. and this sucks cuz i can't really talk to anyone about it.. -___- i think i've made some bad choices..but aiy.. i can't do anything about it now... i just have to move forward and stop dwelling... plus i think this semester is gonna be a ton of work...these 2 online marketing classes are killing me!!! not so much mhr and itm729...but these marketing classes and my itm700 .... i have a group project for every single class too... aiya... group work sucks... i'm gonna get super confused.. at least my marketing classes keep me on top of everything every week =S i'm forcing myself to take notes for these chapters ever week..this is gonna be brutal...

on a brighter note, our client company contacted me this morning and set up a meeting for friday at 3pm!! aaah wheww... we most likely got it..but still.. you never know right? hopefully it wont run too long..jeffys coming into town to hang out for a bit...

of course i can't even go to the gym today because my brother took the car..as per usual. i never have a say in anything around here.. maybe taking on this group project as a leader might be good for me..although what good is it when no one takes me seriously..

aahh i need to also prepare my resume soon.. jsut in case.. i wanna attend some information sessions.. exxon, ibm, deloitte maybe... see what kinds of opportunities there are..but for those of you who don't know me... or know me... when it comes to applying for career type jobs, i have extremely low self esteem... sighhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: