26.11.11

Saturday so far....

So! It's the weekend! yay! feels good.. work has been really busy.. (but really liking it so far).. I don't know if i even mentioned ever what i'd be doing..

I'm here to train people on a technology called SharePoint... customized and basic training.. thats all in a nutshell!

Anyway, i rented a car and decided to drive to the mall :) YAY! retail therapy! I rented a Ford Focus.. lol :) It's down the street from me so it's pretty easy to get there...  I have some SHAKY videos for you to watch too...

so after i finished shopping... i drove home!



So i'm at home now.. its about 4:30pm.. im going to go to T&T to go grocery shopping!!! IM SO EXCITED to see all these familiar chinese groceries!! :) Will maybe do a video.. depending on how many people there are.. but i'll take some pics maybe!! will post later!

No comments: