24.10.08

lost and found

more and more people are finding me =) (hi suzi!!) perfect. i also like when people comment on my posts.. i wanna know whos reading about my life!! why do i blog about what goes on? i dont know. cuz i like to share my experiences with the world... LAME.. haha i dont know .. mainly cuz i'm mad and i have no one to talk to...or.. i just dont want to burden them with my problems and issues or because im excited about something.

like today. i havent told many people..but i've been applying to a lot of jobs lately... in preparation for graduation... so i got offered three interview invites and one email telling me they WILL contact me first week of may, closer to graduation. So, I ended up taking the first two which was one for Direct Energy... and one for Stimagine (a small IT consulting company)... and turning down the third which was just a pure marketing firm.

Thursday 10:30am. I went to yonge and sheppard.... went in...filled out an application and got called into an offfice.... after introductions and stuff, she asked me if i knew the positions that were being offered.. so yeahh. im like yeah i wasnt really sure so if you could further explain what these positions are? she told me it was for door-to-door selling for their products.. im like.. oh ok.. "do you see yourself doing that?" "hmm... no not really.." "okay well i'll keep your resume in case" "okay thanks" and i was out of there within 10 minutes... WASTE OF TIME.. luckily my mom drove me.. i woudlve been soo mad...

Friday 10am. I ended up driving myself to this place...its pretty close to home...warden and 14th? so anwyay, i got there...and i have to admit....i think the interview went well! =D he kept saying things like "oh okok impressive" or he was genuinely interested in the things i had to tell him about.. so i'm pretty happy about that.. he has to conduct a few more interviews..then set up a 2nd round of interviews for those that he liked most.... the only thing is.. its a part time position..starting as soon as possible... can i handle 2 jobs plus school? i honestly think i can. but some people are telling me otherwise... i dont know.. i can generally handle a lot.. i just might be tired out but i mean, as long as its not a take home kinda job..(which i doubt since its part time), i think i should have enough time to focus on school and such. he also told me that times were pretty flexible meaning i could take off a day or two for exams and stuff.. which is reasonable..i mean, he does know i still am in school.

So thats it! that was my week! pretty exciting stuff eh? for me anyway... we're all growing up :( i want to be forever 21...hehehe.. sorry no pictures this post!! next time!

2 comments:

Red said...

Two jobs and school? You mad woman.

- Red

Raymond Choo said...

Helllllloooo lan doh chan!! haha like your post.. i found you lol and also i had 2 jobs and school before.. not pretty at all lol but mine was like full time day and then full time night maybe thats why it was bad but good luck with your jobs!

-ray choo